Voyce collects information about you when you use our mobile applications, websites, and other online products and services
(collectively, the "Services") and through other interactions and communications you have with us. The Services are provided by
collected and used by Voyce.
Scope And Application
interpretation services ("Users"). This Policy does not apply to information we collect from or about third party interpretation service
providers under agreement with Voyce (collectively "Providers"). If you interact with the Services as both a User and a Provider, the
respective privacy policies apply to your different interactions.
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create or modify your account, request on-demand services,
contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: name, email, phone number, postal
address, profile picture, items requested, and other information you choose to provide.
Voyce complies with all the provisions of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, and requires all users to be over 13 years of
age or accompanied by a legal guardian.
Information We Collect
When you use our Services, we collect information about you in the following general categories:
- Location Information: When you use the Services, we collect precise location data from the Voyce app to find the best
matched Provider. If you permit the Voyce app to access location services through the permission system used by your mobile
operating system ("platform"), we may also collect the precise location of your device when the app is running in the foreground or
background. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, including the type of service
requested, date and time the service was provided, and other related transaction details. Additionally, if someone uses your promo
code, we may associate your name with that person.
- Usage and Preference Information: We collect information about how you and site visitors interact with our Services,
- Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model,
operating system and version, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising
identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
- Call and SMS Data: Our Services facilitate communications between Users and Providers. In connection with facilitating this
service, we receive call data, including the date and time of the call or SMS message, the parties' phone numbers, and the content
of the SMS message.
- Log Information: When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP
address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the
third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services.
Important Information About Platform Permissions
Most mobile platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without your consent.
And these platforms have different permission systems for obtaining your consent. The iOS platform will alert you the first time the
Voyce app wants permission to access certain types of data and will let you consent (or not consent) to that request. Android
devices will notify you of the permissions that the Voyce app seeks before you first use the app, and your use of the app
constitutes your consent.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also receive information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For
- If your employer (or similar entity) uses our group registration solutions, we may receive information about you from your
- When you request on demand services, our Providers may provide us with a User rating after providing services to you.
- If you also interact with our Services in another capacity, for instance as a Provider or user of other apps we provide, we may
combine or associate that information with information we have collected from you in your capacity as a User.
Use Of Information
We may use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to provide products and services you request (and send
related information), develop new features, provide customer support to Users and Providers, develop safety features,
authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages;
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, preventing fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software
bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and
- Send or facilitate communications (i) between you and a Provider, such as language needed help on, or (ii) between you and
a contact of yours at your direction in connection with your use of certain features, such as referrals and invites;
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions,
news, and events of Voyce and other companies, where permissible and according to local applicable laws; and to process
contest, sweepstake, or other promotion entries and fulfill any related awards;
- Personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals,
- We may transfer the information described in this Policy to, and process and store it in, the United States and other
countries, some of which may have less protective data protection laws than the region in which you reside. Where this is
the case, we will take appropriate measures to protect your personal information in accordance with this Policy. If you are in
the EU or Switzerland, please see the Safe Harbor notice below.
Sharing Of Information
We may share the information we collect about you as described in this Policy or as described at the time of collection or sharing,
including as follows:
- With Providers to enable them to provide the Services you request. For example, we share your name, photo (if you provide
one), average User rating given by Providers, language(s) you speak, and language you need help on;
- With third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party
- With the general public if you submit content in a public forum, such as blog comments, social media posts, or other features
of our Services that are viewable by the general public;
- With third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, for example other apps or websites that integrate with
our API or Services, or those with an API or Service with which we integrate; and
- With your employer (or similar entity) and any necessary third parties engaged by us or your employer, if you participate in
any of our group registration solutions.
Other Important Sharing
We may share your information:
- With Voyce subsidiaries and affiliated entities that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data
centralization and / or logistics purposes;
- With vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out
work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is
otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with
our User agreements, Terms of Service, or policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Voyce or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or
acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company;
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing; and
- In an aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may integrate with social sharing features and other related tools which let you share actions you take on our
Services with other apps, sites, or media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your
friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the social sharing service. Please refer to the privacy policies of
those social sharing services for more information about how they handle the data you provide to or share through them.
Analytics And Advertising Services Provided By Others
We may allow others to provide audience measurement and analytics services for us, to serve advertisements on our behalf across
SDKs, and other technologies to identify your device when you visit our site and use our Services, as well as when you visit other
U.S.-Eu And U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor
Voyce, Inc. complies with the U.S.-EU and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor frameworks as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce
in connection with its processing of personal data about data subjects in European Union member countries and Switzerland. With
respect to this data, Voyce, Inc. has certified that it adheres to the relevant Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward
transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about these Safe Harbor programs, and to view our
certification, please visit the Safe Harbor website.
2. YOUR CHOICES
You may correct your account information at any time by logging into your online or in-app account. If you wish to cancel your
account, please email us email@example.com. Please note that in some cases we may retain certain information about you
as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. For instance, if you have a standing credit or
debt on your account, or if we believe you have committed fraud or violated our Terms, we may seek to resolve the issue before
deleting your information.
Voyce will comply with individual's requests regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the personal data it stores in
accordance with applicable law.
We request permission for our app's collection of location from your device per the permission system used by your mobile
operating system. If you initially permit the collection of this information, you can later disable it by changing the location settings on your mobile device. However, this will limit your ability to use certain features of our Services. Additionally, disabling our app's
collection of location from your device will not limit our ability to derive approximate location from your IP address.
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we
may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, about Services you have requested, or our
ongoing business relations.
Cookies And Advertising
Changes To The Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make significant changes in the way we treat your personal information, or to
the Policy, we will provide you notice through the Services or by some other means, such as email. Your continued use of the
Services after such notice constitutes your consent to the changes. We encourage you to periodically review the Policy for the
latest information on our privacy practices.
Legal, 12555 Orange Drive, Davie, FL 33330.